Friday, November 15, 2002

We won the football game! yay! We had like 8 mins left in the game but we left anyway cause it was like 38 to 0 lol. It was SO WET AND MUDDY! AAHHHH! We all got so wet. But it was fun. But there was nobody there!!!! I think the other side had more than we did for once! All the players were covered in mud from head to toe. It was nice lol HAHA. Jillian came home with me after school today before the game like she usually does. She like lives with me lol but thats fine with me! Shes the sister I never had!!! Ok i'm cold and im tired. I think i yelled and screamed too much at the game, my throat kinda hurts and thats bad cause i need my voice to be able to sing on Sunday and Monday. Were not getting home from Lipscomb until 1 am!!! And we have to come to school to take that stupid Plan test! IVE ALREADY TAKEN THE FREAKIN ACT! WHY DO I HAVE TO TAKE THE PRE ACT????/ AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHh I get 4 hours of sleep for something that doesnt count and doesnt apply to me! And if I dont take it, i have to make it up cause its mandatory!!!!! NO! AAHHHHH SCHOOL IS BAD.

No comments:

Post a Comment