Monday, November 25, 2002

I forgot to mention on my last entry that we went out to eat at the Brick Oven and one of the waiters, which I think we've had before, looked like a cross between Toby Maquire and Irish Hottie. Woo he looked gggooooooooooodddddddd. I kept looking in the back at him lol. Well anyway, I don't know why people have such a fascination with my hair, especially my braids. I got Megan G to french braid it today and every 5 mins someone is making my braids into reins lol. They play with them like im a horse and use them like a whip lol. Usually it's just Casey Cole but like 6 people did it today. Robby did it too in Spanish suddenly but he hit me! He like threw them and one hit me on the side of the face lol. But ya know today in that class we played a review game for our test tomorrow and Robby was on the other team and Megan H goes, We got ure man! I was like Megan, im going to kill you lol. But anyway not much happened today. I was glad to go though, i was bored out of my mind ALL weekend. I'm gonna be bored all this week too since tomorrow is our last day. Well im gonna go bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment