Monday, November 11, 2002

ok once again i'm wiped. Long day. We had play auditions again today. I was in there and Mrs Wortman was asking people who hadnt auditioned yet what they were auditioning for and she got to me and i was like well... lol. But we did the other scene with Chava in it, the one with the screaming and all u know??? So like 5 people tried out for it and of course im the last one, yay. So i get up there and and all and Braden is Tevye again and i was thinking, "Come on Cortney, you practiced this yesterday, u can do it lol u know u can cause u screamed ure guts out lol" So i get up there and Meredith was Golde and she read for her (shes AWESOME, i'm glad shes not trying out for Chava lol)but then anyway I had 2 lines really. It was papa, listen to me, i beg u to accept us, and then Papa, PAPA! And thats basically it. But Jillian went before me and i was like oh no shes gonna blow everyone else away and i'm gonna look like crap next to her lol. I was like yay i have alot to live up to lol. But i made myself scream and all and i think i did good! I hope so lol. I REALLY want that part. But anyway like Valerie was telling me she was nervous and all before and i was like giving her a pep talk and everything and she was up there with Braden and Trevor and I said Go Valerie, not peppy or anything just saying it lol and Braden goes, Cortney arent u gonna cheer for me? and I go Go Braden! lol and then Trevor wasnt talking to me but he was like aww man she didnt do me lol and I go Go Trevor! lol it was funny. Ok Braden is the funniest person ever. He says his lines GREAT. Everytime its so funny lol. Even though he says them 50000 times, i think everytime is funny lol. He should make a great Tevye if she picks him, which i think she will since no one else has tried out for him lol.

But anyway today was SO good lol. I was going upstairs to Geometry and Robby was behind me. Well anyway everytime I see Drew L in the hall i hit him cause ya know hes like my closest guy friend so we harass each other lol so I hit him as usual and he hit me. And then I was gonna look for Jillian, but then Robby goes Hey Cortney, u know u have Backstreet Boys on ure pants?? And i go yeah i put it there and right when he said that Jillian BANGS into me and i was like oooww!!!! but then Robby goes, Why do people hit you so much?? lol i go cause im popular lol.

But today was good except for PE. Ok we ran a mile and a half!!! It was bad cause we went outside too and the track was flooded so we ran around the campus!!! We ran from the lower parking lot to the front gates at the entrance, and i did that and then i didnt run anymore cause i about died lol. And then we had to go back down to the parking lot and then up next to the gym, then down in front of the highschool and back to the gate, but i didnt make it to the gate the second time lol so we turned around and went to the bottom lot again. My legs hurt right after that class. I about died. And now im gonna go cause my back hurts from hunching over for so long on here lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment