Thursday, November 7, 2002

Today

I am SO tired. U have no idea how tired I am. There is something wrong with me, i know there is. I'm ALWAYS cold. ALWAYS. I'm freezing when its 80 outside and i'm always tired. I'm exhausted from nothing. I don't know why. My mom went and got me some vitamins today that have B-12 in them. She thought I had low iron but the guy at the store said it was B-12 so she got me a multivitamin. Yay more stuff to take lol. I about died on Tuesday when i had to get up for school! I'm really gonna die when Christmas break is over lol.

Play auditions were today!!!! I was SO nervous. But there were only about 15 or 16 of us. Everyone was at a sports activity lol. But theres auditions on Monday and Tuesday too. I read for Chava and i got in there and sat with Valerie and Jillian and Mrs Wortman asked me to seperate the scripts and music and all and put them into an order. That was confusing too lol. But anyway alot of the guys went first. There were only 3 in there lol. Brayden was the best!!!!! He did his accent too and it was SO GOOD!!!! We all cracked up it was great lol. Jillian (I think) said he sounded part Italian which was true lol. I didn't go till almost the end. There were like 5 girls trying out for the part i was and Brayden had to keep reading the same thing over and over again lol i felt bad him. But anyway Jillian read for Tzeital and Chava. SHE WAS AMAZING WHEN SHE READ FOR TZEITAL!!!! AND I MEAN AMAZING! Alot of people tried for Tzeital too and NO ONE compared to her. She was like about to cry. It was so great. I was hoping I could see her in action before me cause i wanted to get some tips lol. SHE SO GROOVY! I can't get over it! She will definately be a daughter. She did really good on the part for Chava too but i thought we were gonna do the scene where shes crying and all about not wanting to be disowned, but thats only 2 lines. So i was reading those 2 lines a million times and thinking about how i was gonna say it and facial expressions and all but we ended up doing something that wasnt as dramatic. It was more mellow and short phrases. I could tell when I was up there my nerves in my ab region were shaking lol they always do. And my knees were shaking too. I was nervous when i was standing next to Braydon and he was like saying his lines to ME. Like he was talking to ME. Not that I like him or anything its just odd for me to be "talking" to an older guy (well this wasn't really talking, it was acting talking lol). Cause im real shy around guys. But anyway i kinda said it was attitude lol, like smart elecky. I did that purposely or tried too at least lol. I thought i did good though. I've got those 2 lines from the dramatic crying scene in my head so im gonna try and practice that some with my talking and facial expressions and all.

Oh well, but I sang HORRIBLY. I know i did lol. And i knew the part and how to sing it cause i have it on my media player and have sang it a million times but not by myself, acapella. And it was weird cause i had to sing to the notes on the piano instead of the song music u know??? But anyway i just got done singing EVERY part on the song acapella. I broke up every line and sang it with the song a couple of times and then i sang it w/ no music completely to get myself used to hearing my voice and all and i did that a couple of times. I'm definately more comfy with my voice now than earlier today. Megan H did really good too. She did great on the singing part, and kinda got lost on the acting lol but still did good. Well im tired and im gonna go! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment