Saturday, November 9, 2002

Ok I have one thing to say. Retainers suck. Lisps are bad. VERY bad. And lucky me, I have one. Yay. And now everyone knows it. And i'll have this lisp for about 4 months or more. YAY! U all better get used to it. Cause I have to! aahhhhh yay me. Plus there already like not working right so i have to go back and get them fixed. And plus Robby keeps harassing me about it!!! On friday he kept wanting me to say 66, 67, 76, or 77 cause my lisp is at its worst when i say something with an S or a 6. So of course he wants me to say that purposely lol. He kept saying, Say it, and i'd go No, say it, No, just say it, NO, Why wont u say it?? Why do u want me to? Just because, say it. ROBBY NO! And he kept on and on during geometry too and i just kept hitting him, but that never worked either lol.

We won our first play off game on friday!!! YAY! We beat watertown, 55 to 15. IT WAS SO COLD!!!! aahhhhhh i was SO cold. I only had my sweater and jacket too cause it wasnt suppose to be very cold. Yeah, sure. Oh and Braden Mcinturf, Matthew Swinea, and Ryan Bennett always dress up for every football game and this week they had on raingear, like raincoats, rainboots, ponchos and they even had one of those umbrella hats lol. And i didnt get it but then Krissy said they were "Watertown" HAHA! I love that!!!! It was SO cute! lol. Well i think im gonna go! bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment