Wednesday, November 27, 2002

Hey yall, sorry about the last entry, i'm not as mad now. So i'm gonna tell u about my day yesterday. Well we had a quiz in geometry, which i dont even know why he called it a quiz cause no one studied and he did all the problems on the board before the quiz to show us how to do it and then we could go up and let him check it and he'd tell us what we did wrong and tell us how to fix it! So it was pretty good, cause i need a good grade in there desperately! I made a 71 on my Chemistry test, which i am VERY happy about cause i thought i was gonna do a whole lot worse than hat for sure. But plus she gave us extra credit and said if we did it we could get 6 points on a test, so that would give me a 77! woo! a C!!! yes!

But anyway, back to geometry, it started raining during class, pretty hard too. And suddenly Mr. Litchford was talking fast and he goes oh look its raining and u wouldnt of heard him if u werent paying attention cause he went right onto another subject. But anyway after he said it was raining, Robby goes, WHAT? and he goes my football pads are in the back of my truck! He let him go get them and he ran out of that room so fast, it was the funniest thing. And we could hear him running down the hall! But he had to run all the way to the top of the middle school parking lot cause thats where he parks everyday. And he came back soaked lol we all laughed at him.


But anyway, the best part of the day! The pep rally! I was like ok it's just another pep rally that the sophomores dont cheer at. But the cheerleaders had the individual letters, B, B, and S for their cheer they use. But the thing is, they had it mixed up. They spelled BSB instead of BBS! I didnt notice until Jillian said something to me. And i thought she meant my jeans, cause I have my BSB patch on there but i was like shes seen that before. But then EVERYONE started telling me and i looked and i started screaming!!!!! everyone was sitting down around me and i stood up and started screaming! I was like pointing and all and i sat back down laughing hysterically cause when i'm nervous i laugh and everyone said my face turned SO red. lol. I could feel it too cause it felt hott. lol that was the best pep rally EVER! lol YES! And Ben W was like u go girl lol it was so funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment