Saturday, November 23, 2002

Wow i havent updated in a while. Mom went to Flordia to shop lol. I hope she got alot of my Christmas stuff. Since she's gone I've had to find different ways of transportation to and from school, thats always fun. She took me Wednesday morning and Matt Haynes' mom took me home that day. On thursday and friday my dad took me and picked me up. Which kinda sucked cause he couldnt get there till about 4 everyday. But on thursday i stayed w/ Jillian and the time flew so i had fun then. And then on friday i had meenal with me. I couldn't take a shower like i usually do before the game so i went into the bathroom and washed my face and put my make up back on. I made meenal go with me cause i didnt want someone to walk in and see someone randomly washing there face lol. But anyway I had to change when my dad got there. I wore a tanktop, a longsleeve shirt, a shortsleeve shirt, a heavy sweater, and my big coat. With softball socks that come to my knees and regular socks and gloves and hat. I was still cold.


But i was cold all day at school too cause i wore the thinnest blouse I own and a tank top underneath. I wore my new one from Lane Bryant and everyone loved it. I was like yay i look cute lol. It was purposely for Meenal's party but i decided to wear it earlier than planned. That's another problem too. Meenal's party is on friday!!!!! Thats the football game!!! And its suppose to be at Finnley Stadium! wow!!! Well, so the paper says. And her party is from 6-11 and the game is at 7. I wanna go to both cause it might be the last game of the year! I wanna go to her party till like 7:30 and then go to the game so i have a while at her party and almost all the game. But I don't think my parents will take me and then come get me that soon. I need someone to go to Meenals and then go to the game and i'll ride with them. I'll find someone.


Well anyway, I went to the football game last night in Gordonsville. We all went numb. And Coach Akins even gave us a pep talk during Chapel about the game lol. He told us to cheer SO loud when there on defense so the other team will mess up like they try and mess us up. Adam Nunnally got in trouble with the police officer too!! He had to put the megaphone up. It was so funny before though cause he had brought his mega phone and his stereo and he was playing the rocky theme lol. Robby got a sack!!! All the sudden i see the other quarterback get sacked before he could throw the ball and Robby had done it! I was like WWWOOO!!!!! And then with 5 mins left in the game he got hurt. He hurt his shoulder like during the 4th game of the season cause he missed 2 games and i'm guessing he hurt or did something to it again cause he wasnt moving it and Christy (the trainer) was making him do arm movements and all. So he didnt play like the last 3 mins of the game. But anyway we won lol 34 to 6. They were cheating too!!! At the end they were calling penalties on crap!! They were just mad cause they were losing. Well anyway after the 2nd flag they threw on us, it was real quiet, and i yell "CHEATERS! U BUNCH OF CHEATS!" and Kenzie and Hope started dying lol. I didn't even think about doing it either. I just randomly did it, i'm surprised i did too lol. Usually I plan everything, i'm not a spontaneous person at all. But it was fun. I got to bed at 1:30 again, but that was ok, i could sleep. Well gonna go, i've written too much already lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment