Thursday, August 23, 2001

Yes Bootylicious!

ok now im SUPER STOKED!!!!!!! Ok, today at school I had just sat down in Bible class and I had been watching to see if Adam would walk by. Well he did I think. I saw the last bit of his head and backpack and his hair looked geled so I was like Yah Baby! lol. Well then I go the long way to History to see if I can see him. Then I see him, and I'm walking to history and I end up right behind him! No one else in between! Yes! That man is tall! And Hott!!!! Well then Whitney (goes to my church) said hey SHAWN! And she was talking to him b/c she grabbed his shoulders. So his first name is Shawn, but im not sure what he goes by! So now im confused. So im gonna ask Whitney if she knows him well and i'll find out all I can about him. Well then after lunch I was going to Algebra and his locker is right next to my algebra class!!!!!!! AAAHHH!!!!! And I walk by and since he has a bottom locker he's bending over! Yes! BUTT SHOT! lol! Then after school since I didnt have vball practice I went back to the h/s after chorus to see if I could find him. Well I went to my locker and I told Jillian to look for him b/c she was waiting to go to her locker b/c Daniel was sitting there lol. Well I got done with my books and was standing there and Megan hit me on the back and said there he goes, and he walked out the door. So me and her ran out and he turned right to go to the parking lot. Well me and Megan walked SUPER SLOW, and watched him go to the parking lot and I was gonna try and find his car. Then finally he stops and he has a white SUV, but im not for sure but Megan said he stopped there and put his stuff in so I dunno. HOTTNESS!!!!!! AAHHH!!! Good Day! Well i got up at 5:15 to curl my hair and it was adorable when it was all done and brushed with hair spray and when I got to school it turned wavy and flat. So then everyone thought I put waves in it! lol! But it was still cute, just wavy and POOFY!. I wanted it to be curly until Adam saw it just once, but I think he did so no biggie! lol! And now im gonna try and make eye contact with him for once lol! yes! Staring at each other. Woah im crazy I know. BSB!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment