Monday, August 20, 2001

Awesome Day!

omgosh today was awesome! I dont even care that its monday I had a wonderful day! Ok well I was at lunch and my hottie in the hall sat facing me again today (oh yeah) And Megan W. was telling Brittany C. that I liked him and stuff and that I didnt know his name and was dying to find out. So Brittany was gonna ask him! (omgosh help me). So i grabbed her shirt at the arm as hard as i could and threatened her if she said anything I would make her look like crap in front of Nick! lol but that didnt work b/c she doesnt like him anymore lol. Well when I got done threatening her I let go of her shirt and I left a knuckle print or shirt grab mark on her arm lol. Well ya know what she did? She yells at one of her guy friends who was sitting near him and goes " Hey Matt! Whats the guys name in the blue and white striped shirt?" I was like omgosh im going to die! Then he goes Adam! Then immediately Brittany turns to me and goes, ' Cortney, his name's Adam!' omgosh i could feel my face turn red cause it got hott. And then she told me a few mins ago that he smiled after she asked! lol! YES! Score! LOL! Well i'll write if anything else happens with him. Oh by the way he has a bottom locker too! yes! I need to find out his locker #!

No comments:

Post a Comment