Friday, August 17, 2001

Volleyball!

I MADE THE VOLLEYBALL TEAM!!!!!! OMGOSH!!!!! AAHHHH!!!!!!! See I got to school and just dropped my stuff and walked to the gym. Well when I got there it wasnt posted on either doors or the other gym. So I go back and Allison said like 5 mins later lets go see lol. So we went again and Morgan followed us which was ridiculous, and I asked why are u going since u dont play vball? and she goes i'm going where allison is going. How retarded is that? Im like so mad at her. All she wants to do is hang out with Allison and they are NOTHING ALIKE AT ALL. I saved her a seat Tuesday at lunch and lunch was terrible! I had to pick a seat out and everyone was spread out everywhere! So i managed to find a seat and like 7 people came by and they could of sat by me but I said no cause I was saving it for Morgan. Well since the lines were 5 miles long there was like 10 mins left in lunch when she finally got her food, so I was like finally, cause I was tired of saving the seat. So she just looks at me from far away and mumbles shes gonna sit with allison! I was so POED! OMGOSH HOW RUDE IS THAT? I took the time to save her a seat and lots of my friends wanted to sit there next to me and I blew them off for Morgan. That was stupid of me to do that for her. Shes known Allison for like 3 weeks and me since she was 5. That was so mean of her. I AM SO MAD AT HER. And this morning she said hey to me and I didnt look at her cause I was putting my bag on the shelf so I waved backwards at her and someone said she said to them " shes mad at me " well ya know what? I AM. And she only says hi to me once a day and doesnt say anything else to me all day. Well Allison will dump her when she gets tired of her and she'll come crawling back to me cause she wont know anyone else and im gonna say sorry Morgan u blew me off and I have other friends so please dont bother me. I dont care of its mean she was mean to me. Her pants are too tight too cause it makes her butt look bigger. Well back to volleyball. Mrs Heleton had just gotten there when we got to the gym and she posted it, and ALL THE JV MADE IT! Thats 12 people! AAAHHHH!!!!!! Thats way too many people! They should of cut more. like 3 people or something, to make the JV have only likr 9 or 10 people not 12. Thats a whole seperate team my gosh. Well I dont care cause I could of been one of those 3 or 4. We get our uniforms Monday! Thats if they come in and they pass them out. I'm # 1! OMGOSH I HAVE 3 HOTTIES!!!!!!!!!!! AAAHHHH!!!!! Ok one is JD, 2nd is BW, and my 3rd( which is my fave I dont know his name!) I dont know his name! AAHHH!!!! He's real tall, like 6'2 or 6'3, thin, almost black hair or dark brunette, braces, and hes a junior. And Megan is gonna bring me her yearbook from 7th grade for me to see if hes in there so I can find his name. And usually everyday at lunch he sits at the table next to us and today he sat facing me away from the rest of the cafeteria and I HAD PERFECT VIEW OF HIM! AAAHH!!!!! HOTTNESS!!! Hope was right in front of him, and I go Hope dont move ure head! And she sat there for about 5 secs and ate her lunch and moved her mouth but didnt move her head as a joke, then moved it over right in front of him and Jillian did too on purpose. lol. I have the best friends lol. And then after lunch upstairs in the hall, I stood right next to him!!!!!! AAAHHH!!!! YES! Hottness!!!! And I thought he wasnt here today cause he was at his table, but then he comes over to the table near us where u get ketchup and mustard and stuff and I go OMGOSH THERE HE IS! lol! I was physched! And I stopped looking at him so it didnt look like I was staring and Jillian goes Cortney look, and I go no, and she goes Cortney look now. So I took her advice and looked and he was facing opposite of me and I had a buttshot! YES! HOTTNESS!!!! Bootylicious! He has a nice one too, but not as nice as AQUA! AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! I MISS HIM SO MUCH! I want him to visit now! wow this is a long journal entry. I havent written like a week though. Well i have to go get my current event. bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment