Friday, August 24, 2001

Aahhh I'm in la la land!

ok I have new news about my hottie in the hall! ok so of course I went the long way to History this morning and I saw my man (YES). Then Megan W. said when she was walking into the history room that she ran into him! Like ran or bumped into him! NOT FAIR! OMGOSH! And omgosh he looked the hottest today than he has all year! He was wearing blue jeans, white button up shirt, tie, and gelled hair ( HAIR GEL! LOL! ) OMGOSH HOTTNESS! Even Megan W. said he looked good! lol! Well then she walked with me down the hall after History on my way to 3rd period and he was at his locker ( that was the whole reason I went that way was to see him at his locker). Well she thought it would be funny to make me bump into him too, so she pushed me hard so I would fall on him! But I caught my feet before I did, so he didnt see anything. Omgosh I beat her! Then I said I was going to make eye contact with him today and after lunch Megan was walking with me and he was walking down the hall our way, and she goes Cortney look! and smiled. And I looked at him and HE LOOKED AT ME!! OMGOSH!!!!! But sometime next week im gonna try again and make it last longer. And then before lunch we were looking at the yearbook from 99'-01' and he was in there and his name is SEAN ------------. So he goes by Sean and not by ADAM. Sean Adam ------------. Yes hottness! And he plays baseball! I told ashley s. to see if he comes to the football game and to tell me what he's wearing if he does. Fun Fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment