Thursday, August 9, 2001

Long time no update.

Woah! I have not updated this in 2 months! dude im lazy i know. lol. Well let's see whats happened to me since june 12th. AJ went into rehab. Hope called me and said they had huge bsb news on trl and i started crying before trl even came on. Cried for an hour and a half listening to BSB music. I have taken and I still am taking all the " AJS IN REHAB! HAHAHA!!!! BSB ARE BREAKING UP! " crap. And i'm sure it will continue to come from all my friends and people i dont even know. fun. On a brighter note I lost 12 pds! Yay! And people think I look thinner! Its awesome! I will be thin in 28 more pds! yay! Then i'll get my braces off at xmas (hopefully) and then i'll be cute and thin and tall and blonde and get a b/f! But i'm not gonna press my luck lol. I went to vball camp! Not as fun as I had expected. It was Monday 7pm-10pm and i didn't get done until 10:30 so I didnt get home till 11:00-11:15, had to take the shortest shower I have ever taken and then go to bed and get up at 7 and go tuesday-thursday from 9-10 pm! ALL DAY! But the JV did get 2nd place in the tournament. We played temple and we beat them the day before! We played like poo. But it's ok no big deal. Its not like it counted in the season anyway. Well this week we've had vball practice all this week and we havent had tryouts yet! And were gonna have practice next week too! So i don't even know if were gonna have tryouts, besides everyone already picked their uniform size and # b/c we got completely new uniforms. They are white shirts with blue sleeves. And the sleeves have 2 white stripes on them and the shirt has 2 blue strips on them. And the shorts are blue with 2 white strips, and its gonna say lady bucs on the front with our # and our # on the back. I wanted 99 but we couldnt go over 50 so they called and said I had to pick another # so I gave them 4. I gave them 1, 14, 25, 36. So i'm # 1. Yay! lol. We had registration yesterday at school and our party the day before. Heres the thing. I didnt wanna go to the party and Morgan begged me too so I went and I was gonna spend the night with her and they were gonna take me to registration with them and I was gonna show them around. Well at moo's house we did Richard Simmons workout tapes! lol! It was so funnny! And i finally said " Hey moo, do u ever notice that he has all the same people in all his videos and none of them look any thinner. lol!" we cracked up! Then we went to hardees the next day and went to register. And here are my classes: 1) Girl's Bible (9th and 10th 2gether)2) History 3) Spanish 4) acc. english 5) Algebra 6)Biology 7) girls chorus. Fun fun. I have 1 class with moo! 1! 3 with jillian and tudor! yay! 1 with kelly and emmy and none with spurling and hope! NONE! AAHHH!!!!! Its ok though b/c I didnt have any with Hope last year and she's one of my best friends and we only saw each other before school and during lunch, thats when we talked, so I guess we'll do that again lol. And Spurling HATES Drew now, she like despises him. She already has a new b/f, and he has a new g/f her names Courtney! lol! Well let's see Its gonna be Spurling, Jessica, and Morgan, they are all gonna sit by me at lunch lol. More people! yay! lol I want more friends! I can't ever have enough! yay! We have 13 new people this year too! And theres this hot blonde guy and he's like drew l. all over again lol. But Drew's ALOT cuter. Well when we were at registration me and moo were walking to the middle school and we were walking next to each other and she ACCIDENTALLY ( i think) tripped me! I fell and of course I had to have my ripped jeans on that dont have ANY cloth on my knees. So I fell and I tried to catch myself with my hands but that just scraped my hands. So my entire left knee looks like its bleeding all the time and my elbow is scratched up along with my hands. And now I cant slide in vball! THANK U MORGAN! And then instead of helping me up, she laughed at me. Laughed at me! Mom went upstairs! We were so happy but not as happy as she was! She's washed herself and stuff downstairs but couldnt take a shower, and the first thing she did was take a shower! So now she goes up whenever she wants to! Go mom! She'll start work the 3 week of school. I know she can't wait to drive. Well thats alot of info! Oh by the way I have a stupid BOTTOM LOCKER! AAHHH!!!! I'm too tall to have a bottom locker! I've always had a top! not fair! I won't go there much anyway, so it's not a big deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment