Wednesday, August 22, 2001

??????

Well not much has happened since Monday. Well I thought I had found out my man's last name but it turns out it wasnt him so he came in 10th grade so i'll look in the new yearbooks whenever they come in. Well anyway Spurling was squeezed in between me and kelly on tuesday at lunch lol. Well she was like buggin the crap out of me like Do u want me to ask him a question for u???? Like she wanted to and I was just like no cause I didnt really care and so I threatened her lol but she said she was gonna go get a napkin and I let her cause it was almost time to leave. So she lied to me and stops right there and it was time to leave so we left lol and she asked where he lived and I heard one of them say In the ghetto, get away! lol! Then they said East Brainerd. I wanna know if he plays any sports? hmmm, I wonder. Well Megan W. said that she saw his backpack and his initials are SAC, So his last name starts with a C like me! yes! Now I think he's gonna think that there are these little freshmen girls that are obsessed with him cause we ask him questions at lunch lol. Well then they do hit on Hope and Spurling everyday and they talked to Megan W today too lol. I think he's in the reject group lol. I dont care though. I found out his locker # too! Yes! Bottom locker, bottom locker, bottom locker, like me! I wish he would gel his hair though. It looks better like that. Oh well he's still a hottie. lol. We got our vball uniforms today! yay! They are blue shorts with Lady bucs in cursif on the bottom and our shirts are white with our #'s and lady bucs on the front and #'s on the back. Well I ordered an XL shirt and shorts and I got the shirt in XL but they only got 2 XL shorts and 4 girls ordered them! and Im the smallest of them so I got a large and they fit fine, but there really SHORT, I feel like a cheerleader! No one wants to see my fat legs! lol! But there really cute so no biggie. I lost 2 1/2 pds in 1 day! Omgosh! After dinner last night I went and walked 2 miles and I lost that much this morning so im going to walk again in a minute. Well gtg bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment