Friday, August 10, 2001

Boring Day.

I am bored out of my mind. I would like to go to volleyball practice right now cause that means I am doing something. It's early today too. It starts at 3:00-4:30 so it's short today. They gave us a schedule yesterday and it has like 9 games on there and 5 of them are play days which dont count as games i think. And the V schedule is like all the way down the page! Well then they said that from now on there gonna push us harder so this is like tryouts. And they said that from camp all the way up till next week it's been tryouts somewhat. And there gonna post the team Wednesday! AAHHH!!! My name better be on the list or im going to cry forever. Omgosh yesterday my knee killed and I wasnt gonna slide at all and of course yesterday we had to do digging ALL PRACTICE. Well I decided to try it and it hurt so much! I started crying! But i decided to suck it up and dig for the rest of the practice cause I wanna make the team more than ANYTHING! But once I got started it didn't hurt that much. I GOT MY SERVES OVER!!! AAHHH!!!!! We did serving at the very end of practice and I think I served like 12 or 13 times and I got like 9 or 10 of em over! Hard serves too with a flat palm! But the ones I missed were over the net but they got hit out. So I was so happy! I was skipping along for my next turn lol. I got 2 people to take moo to her m/s classes! Jillian has science with her so she said she'd take her and hang out with her, and Kris has art with her and he likes her so he said he'd take her anyway. So I'm happy! yay! Spurling said she might trade lockers with me! yay! She has a top one but she doesnt wanna be next to jim and all those people again lol. So shes gonna look at it and see if she likes it or not. I REALLY dont want a bottom locker! I'm too tall! Ahhh practice is soon I gotta leave in an hour and 15 mins so im gonna go! bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment