Sunday, August 19, 2001

Shopping.

Ok today I went to church and there planning a ski trip on January 5-7 or something and im going! but the thing is u cant miss more than 8 absenses from church or u cant go. So u have to read and fill our ure lesson thingy and turn it in on sunday morning to ure teacher. Then the more absenses u have the more ure trip costs! So if u miss 0 or 1 then its like 125$ then like 20$ up everytime! So im definately not missing many! Its in West Virginia so its like 9 or 10 hours away and i cant wait to go! i've never skied before so i'll be like beginner or intermediate lol. After church I went to the mall with mom! She doesnt have to use her walker or crutches anymore but she still has to go to therapy to build her leg back up so she doesnt limp anymore. She'll start working again next monday. Well when we were at the mall I got 3 polo shirts for school and we went and looked at the jackets for winter. Well I was looking and then Mrs. Young and Marianne were there and started talking to mom and they talked for like 10 mins. Then Brittany M. came by when my mom was talking and she hit me lol. Then I started looking at my coat and Hope and her mom walked by! So I yelled HOPE! And she stopped and looked around and goes someone is calling me lol. And i talked to hope for 10 mins and my mom talked to her mom about hair and stuff lol. And I must of looked stupid talking to hope cause I had on this big grey coat lol, Hope must of thought I was crazy lol. Then we went and I got a belt which is awesome cause it has a studded buckle! Groovy! then we left and went to sonic, yeah! Fave place to eat man! Then we went to Bi-Lo and got food for tonight cause we had hamburgers and hot dogs and mamaw and papaw came over and ate with us. And I was gonna go walk and when I got outside it started sprinkling! So im going to tomorrow. gtg bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment