Thursday, September 28, 2006

Too busy to breathe

Goodness, I never thought I would want more time. Im usually the boredest person in the world, lookin for things to do. Not now. I have too many things to do. I now have my 4th family to babysit for EVERY tuesday. Yes, EVERY tuesday. Its only suppose to be from about 6:30-8:30 but still. I went this past tuesday and i felt like trash since id gone to school all day. Boo. It was a long day. But there are 2 kids for this family though lol. They played well together though and with me. So it was good. And she told me she's gonna refer me to some of her friends. Im going to die. But there moving to Nevada in December, so i wont have that family anymore cause they'll be moving obviously.

Ahh and im rushing a service sorority with Jillian. Alpha Pi Omega I think. I had to stay after my 7:30 class last night till 9 for the meeting. Boo. It was an EXTRA long day cause i despise wednesdays anyway cause im at work from 12-3 and then class 3:25-7:30. And that meeting just added to it. Ahhhh. But it should be fun. But I have to go back tonight at 8 for a 5-10 minutes interview, wearing my sunday best. Grr. I hate getting home at like 3:30 and then leaving again at 7:30. Its just a waste of gas that I dont wanna use. But yeah i've been lacking sleep this week and i decided to skip my statistics class this morning cause i havent missed it yet and he doesnt take roll. I decided to sleep in and what do u know? I woke up the same time i usually do for class. The one day I wanna sleep, i cant. Grr.

Boyd's homecoming is friday!!! YAY!