Monday, September 11, 2006

I met Fonzie!

WOO!!! I met Fonzie on saturday at the mall!!! Well his name is Henry Winkler if u didnt know, but everyone knows him as Fonzie lol.

So I asked Jillian to come with me and of course she did (shes great lol) and we met and had lunch. We then ran into Megan Humble haha I thought she was there for him too but just for lunch lol. But yeah we walked around for a while and then we went to where the stage is and had to stand cause there werent many seats and they were all full already. So then he came out wearing a little suit and a pink tie!!! And Jillian goes, aww hes so small lol. Hes very little if u didnt know, cause i didnt lol. And he spoke for a while about his life and all this stuff like, u can do it, dont let any one tell u u wont be anything yada yada. It was good though.

Well then afterwards I didnt think he'd stay for pics or anything cause he said he had to go. Well we went into a store and come out and everyone is practically mobbing him. So i decided to squeeze myself in and get an autograph lol. People were just holding stuff up to him so thats what I did. It says, Enjoy - Henry. Haha its cute.

I wanted him to say "Heyy!!!" like Fonzie, but he never did :(. But he did talk like him a few times, it made me laugh lol. Fonzie is much more Yankee New Yorker though than Henry really is. You could hear the change in his voice and it was distinct. But yeah, fun stuff lol. 2 famous people in 1 week!!! What a record!