Wednesday, September 6, 2006

I JUST TALKED TO A BACKSTREET BOY ON THE PHONE!

I JUST TALKED TO AJ FROM THE BACKSTREET BOYS ON THE PHONE!!!!!! AND NO IM NOT EFFING KIDDING!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, just had to get that out of me, I hadnt screamed yet. So yeah heres the story.

So Mackenzie told me this past weekend that AJ was coming to Belmont to do some sort of concert for some reason, dont know why, didnt care why, he was just there lol. So yeah she calls me like 20 mins ago and just leaves her phone on for like 3 mins while he sang. So I was like YES!!! I got to hear him sing!!!!! She thought of me lol. Well then about 10 mins later she calls me and goes hey, I was like hey babe! thanks for thinking of me lol. And she was like, well, if u wait a minute, i'm gonna put somebody on the phone. And I go, are u kidding me? And she goes, no, dont scream Cortney, dont scream. I was like ooookkkaayyyy, what do I say? And she was like umm...how about hello? So yeah all of a sudden I hear, hey could u say hello to my friend Cortney? And he was like, Cortney? And she said yeah. So then all I hear is, "Hi Cortney!" and I go, "Hi AJ, how are u?" And he was like "I'm fine, how are you?" I was like "I'm good." And he goes, "Well why aren't you up here at the concert tonight?" And I said, "We'll I didn't really know about it, and I had class tonight, so I couldn't come." And he goes, "Well that's a pretty good reason then lol." And I said, "We'll Nashville's about 2 1/2 hours away so it's kinda far, but I usually come to Atlanta to see you perform. But you sounded really good on earlier when I heard you sing." lol. And he goes, "Well, it was good talking to you. Have a good night! Good night SWEETHEART!" and I said, "Thanks, you too! Night!"

I'm pretty sure my life is over and I can die happy. I cant believe I talked to a Backstreet Boy on the phone. I LOVE MACKENZIE! I literally could not breathe when I got off the phone. My heart was little coming out of my chest. Ahhh...need air...