Thursday, September 7, 2006

More on the AJ phone call

o yeah since obviously I was thinking about talking to AJ all day and night, I had to call Mackenzie again and get more details lol. Well it turns out she has the best heart ever. She said she went up to him, didnt even ask for an autograph or a picture or anything for herself. She first asked if he'd talk to me on the phone and handed it to him, THEN she got a pic with him. I was like AWWW!!!! Mackenzie bless your soul! Thats the sweetest thing! Well then she after the call, she said something to him along the lines of, you have no idea how much that means to her, shes the biggest fan AND she told him about my i love BSB pages!!!! She was like yeah, she's written I love BSB 100,000 times, and he was like aww thats sweet lol. I was like haha sure, he probably was thinking, man what a freak lol. Yay!!!! If u wanna see the pic of her and him, its on her facebook as her main pic. But im gonna try and post it on here if i can.