Wednesday, September 6, 2006

School has begun...boo

So its been like a month since ive updated lol. It just never seemed interesting for me to make an update. But I need to update on my first 2 weeks of school.

So yeah my teacher for Heco 350 is a NUT. Shes INSANE. I already had 1 test in there yesterday and u know what we've learned? NOTHING. Thats because we play musical chairs and do show and tell in class. Grr.

I guess my favorite class if I had to pick one is Heco 340, its Family relationships. It goes by really quick. But Im lost in Statistics, but I have a friend in there from last year's Western Humanities class and she knows how to do it all and Tiffany Norman is in there too and she can do it lol. Oh and Jim Stone is in the class too lol. Its a 100 person class so theres alot of people. Umm..I have 2 night classes, one of which I despise with every fiber of my being. Its Children's Literature. Not because of the class, because of the length of the class. Its 2 1/2 hours and she wont let us out early. Goll i was so antsy in there and thats not usually like me!

Ummm I have my 3 classes with Lauren which is fabulous lol. Tuesday and Thursday is Lauren/Cortney day. The carpooling has worked out well too. Minus the fact that parking blows big chunks at that school. Oh yeah one day we were leaving, I see a ticket on my car and im about to flip out cause I have a permit, and i look, its gone. I SPECIFICALLY REMEMBER PUTTING IT IN MY CAR. MY DAD WATCHED ME. So i dont know what happened. But I got a new one for 2$.

Boo, gotta go, update more later.