Sunday, September 3, 2006

Nose ring

So I definitely got my nose pierced last night lol. Yay me!

Christin went ahead and got hers done friday, and she stayed with me last night so we went and got mine done! yay!!! My chickeness finally ended after a year lol. Oh and i wasnt nervous at all. I dont know why either. Im usually shakin in my boots about that kind of stuff but i was fine. It didnt hurt really. Christin said it was a 2 on a scale of 1-10 of pain, but id say a 3 1/2 or so. When the needle popped my skin, I let out a soft ahhh. Not too bad. It bled alot though. Still kinda crusty lol.

Oh yeah they pierced it with a straight stud that has a ball on the end, which means is almost impossible or horribly painful to pull through the hole again. Boo. So the piercer said I could come back and they'd cut it off so i could put a new one in in a few weeks. It looks good though. Not as good as Christin's though, I must admit lol. My studs kinda big too. Not real big but ive seen much smaller ones to get. Oh and they make clear ones to put in to hide it too, i'll be wearing those whenever I see my grandparents.

Oh yeah and heres the kicker: my parents havent noticed yet.

I win.