Sunday, May 28, 2006

Baptism

Well after a year of planning I finally got rebaptized tonight lol. I told Eddy I wanted to last May and we just now got around to doing it. We baptize every month but things just never worked out or whatever and I was about to forget about it but we started doing a study on revelation in sunday school and that got me thinking. So i started bothering the poo out of Eddy about it and the office finally called me cause they put u on the baptism list.

So I go and meet in a room with Eric (hes the pastor, Eddy is the youth minister and he wanted to baptize me) and the other baptizees lol. There was a couple and a little boy who looked like he was in elementary school. Very cute. I know what was so sweet was that the couple got baptized together!!! I was like aww, how nice. They got in the water together and Eric baptized them one at a time. Very nice.

Well I wore a white t shirt, white bra, my white linen pants, and white underwear and then white socks. And then they give u a robe to wear over that. And behind the baptistry theres a male side and a female side so u can change and get ready yada yada. So there are 2 women that help us get ready and who helped us get the robe off and get all the water up.

So I was last to go cause Eddy was only baptizing me and I get in the water, which was very warm, and Eddy starts talking about me and all and I look over and there I am on the BIG screen, I had no idea they were doing that and there are 2 BIG screens on each side of the church, so I looked real good on there haha yeah.

So were suppose to hold our right arm out palm up and then grab their arm with our left hand. And then we squat down semi and they put us back. Well the water went up my nose and burned since I havent had chlorine around me in a year lol. It was good though.

So yeah I walk out and the woman who was there was standing in the tin bucket thing were suppose to dry off in and she was naked lol. She had a towel over her but I was like hmm..I dont really wanna strip in front of u all so I crammed myself in the little room and peeled my clothes off to change lol.

Oh and I was kinda excited cause Eric told us we were suppose to be the first baptism withh the Spanish ministry, there was a guy who was suppose to be baptized too with Spanish translation but he never showed for some reason. That would have been good. But anyway yeah it was good overall. Its about time. Ive been living my life for the Lord since 8th grade techincally so yeah 6 years later is about time to get rebaptized lol.