Monday, May 8, 2006

woo went to Target today and got the floral dress i loved to wear to graduation and Leighanne's wedding. Very cute other than the fact that my boobs hang out and that i have to pull my bra WAY down in the back so it doesnt show because there is a pretty deep V. Oh and the fact that it fits, accept where the seam is its almost impossible to zip, even when its on the hanger. Its not that it doesnt fit cause it closes fine, the zipper just sticks at that exact spot. It even did it on another dress too, i tried one to be sure and I was right. Its very June Cleaverish haha i love it.

Oh yeah the scale said id lost 2 lbs since yesterday which i dont think is right cause it takes me a week to do that, but i weighed 4 times in a row because sometimes the .1-9 at the end of the big number changes if i shift my weight even a smidgen and it did not! So haha thats all my weight for the week in 1 day. Im hoping i lose more for the week. I've lost 11 lbs now. Woo! I can start to fit back into my old clothes. Thats a relief.

Yeah another random update.

Im watching Everwood, and im sad to say im pretty sure its gonna be over this season since UPN and the WB are combining and canceling some shows. Oh and im also praying that this new channel comes here because we dont get UPN and if we dont get the new one, then I wont get to possibly watch Everwood and Gilmore Girls. BOO. But if we do get it, then i get those and America's next top model!!!! I WISH WE GOT IT FOR THAT SHOW! Theres a new marathon of the current season this weekend on VH1 too. Very good.