Friday, May 12, 2006

Pain.

So I went to work wednesday and then one of the teachers found out Im not in summer school. So she went into this long shpill about her upcoming trip and that she needs to take a day off to get ready but she needs someone to work for her. So lucky me, I said yes, so I worked thursday from 7:30-4:30 that was the longest day ever. I havent worked more than 5 hours before there and I was there a total of 9, worked 8 cause I had an hour lunch.

So yeah the only problem was that I hadnt planned on working originally and Wendy called me the other day and we made dinner plans. I wanted to fall over when I got home but I had to get ready ASAP. But we went to the Acropolis which was AMAZING. It was SO good. She told me what to get and it rocked my socks off.

Oh yeah I forgot, so I woke up in the middle of the night with this horrible pain in my upper back and shoulders. I just thought it was cause of my boobs and posture, haha funny I know. Usually when I sit at the computer for too long my shoulders and upper back start to hurt because of my boobs and my posture. And I usually just lay flat on my back and it goes away. Well I did that and I woke up later on and it had not but it was a HORRIBLE pain, not like the usual kind. So I got up this morning and thought someone had stabbed me in my upper body. It hurt TERRIBLY and I had no idea why cause I knew then it wasnt my boobs. Well then I remembered that at work all the kids wanted to play this little game with me.

They like to stand facing u, hold your hands and climb up your legs and flip over. Well technically U flip them over. So lets just say when 1 does it, all the other kids wanna do it too and then they wanna do it again and again and again and they get in a line to do it. So basically I was holding these kids up and then bending over to flip them so they didnt get hurt and then rebending to pick them up again. Didnt realize I had used my shoulders so much. Goll. Dont do that. You'll be in pain later.