Monday, May 22, 2006

Woo! 19 Baby!

Woo!!! Its my birthday and i'll cry if i want to!! Haha. Yeah its been a good day. It would be complete if Seth called like he said he would, but i dont think thats gonna happen...

Anyway my dad took me around today, fun stuff. Trip to Walmart and then to the mall. I got some new sunglasses, and went to get a free pair of undies from Vickys but they were out for now, and i got a free smoothie for lunch. I had coupons to use everywhere lol. And then we went and I got my nails done!!! I was so excited about that for some reason cause I havent had them done since last years jr/sr cause theres really no point honestly. I can french paint them myself but they do it so well lol. But I decided to get the manicure too and that was nice. I also found out if I want a mani pedi, its 50$ kinda expensive. But anyway my nails look fab!!! They were really long though and she cut them in half just about and that was fine, but then by the time they file them, there shorter than I prefer, but its all good. There not scratching me in the face all the time lol.

Oh and then we went out to eat at Olive Garden, of course, where else would I go lol? And it was FAB too. Oh and I got the tiramisu, and if youve not had it, it has lady finger cookies dipped in espresso and marscapone cheese (italian cream cheese) and its divine. It was great. Gotta try that guys.

OHH AND THE BEST NEWS IS THAT I ORDERED A DOONEY AND BOURKE BAG ONLINE!!!! AHHH!!!! Well I bought it myself, which kinda blows, but i got a bunch of money from my grandparents for my birthday and Montana, but I wanted the purse more lol. Ive waited 3 years, so i thought I would splurge lol. I got the white, bucket bag with the stars all over it. Its my fave. And they definately dont have it at the mall. They have poo poo ones at the mall. So yeah i should get that in a week or so i think. And I think once i get that and if i ever go to Orlando or Destin, i'll go to the Dooney outlet and get a billfold for cheap lol. I wont pay full price for that, thats practically stealing from someone.

Oh yeah it sounds kinda sad, but im pretty excited about it, there offering disaster relief classes at my church from the Southern Baptist Convention people. So if i ever wanna help in something like a hurricane ie Katrinaish stuff, then im put on a list and called whenever they need people. So yeah I have a feeling im gonna be going elsewhere this summer besides Montana... But yeah I kinda am excited cause i'll be certifed for something. Weird, but its free and makes me happy.

Oh yeah and thanks everyone for sending me a message on facebook and myspace for my birthday!!! I really appreciate it!

Good birthday.