Sunday, September 18, 2005

My first date!

Now let me just start off by saying in all honesty i didnt expect last night to happen. Christin had told me all week that she was mad at Chris for some stuff and that he probably wasnt gonna go saturday which meant Joey might not go, so i was like oh well, no date tonight lol. But lo and behold Christin called me and was like I have good news for u! And she said everything is back on cause Chris called me! WOO! I was so excited! So I got ready and christin came over and we were suppose to meet them at Bayside at 7:15 and we got there and waited. Oh yeah and we waited some more. They got there at like 7:40 or so. Christin was so EXCITED. Thats an understatement. When she saw Chris' mustang pull in she FLIPPED OUT. She was practically screaming cause she honestly didnt think they were gonna show lol. Well then me and Christin got to CRAM ourselves into the back of his mustang, which let me tell u is smaller than mine. I didnt think that was possible but it is. My head was touching the roof. So me and Christin have this whole night planned. Nothing happened that we wanted. We wanted to go to Mellow Mushroom for dinner and to the bijou to see red eye and we ended up going to Brick Oven and no movie at all. I'll get to that in a minute.

So we get out to go out and Joey helps us out of the back and i make him hold my purse and he was like, is this a good color for me? it was very funny. So we go and sit down. Well Christin made sure she sat next to Chris, obviously since it was a date and Joey sat by me. Random i know. So the whole night Joey and Chris played off of each other on everything that they said or did. They bothered the waiter for a while about the tea. Talked about their salads when they got them. Really random stuff lol. But I know they both picked on Christin all night. And as much as I hate to admit it, it was funny. I was already nervous and when im nervous I laugh at EVERYTHING hysterically. So Chris was really funny which made me laugh, I was nervous with Joey there, so i laughed and then they both picked on christin which made me laugh even more. I had to hold it in. I must of been smiling like a fool. But whats worse is that I kinda joined in the mocking of Christin which i shouldnt have. But anyway they thought it was so funny and they were like "yeah shes one of us now!" and gave me a high five. Made me very happy lol, sorry Christin :)

So then we ended up driving around to different movie theatres over by the mall and the boys decided we were gonna see Emily Rose at 10. Well me and Christin did not wanna see that at all and she kept complaining about it. Well then we randomly went to Walmrt to kill time. So we go in there and Chris and Joey walk in different directions for whatever reason and Christin follows Chris and I go find Joey and i was like hey i couldnt find anyone lol. And i finally got to talk to him alone for like 10 mins. It was good. He's very easy to talk to, i thought it might be awkward but it wasnt. Oh yeah and then Chris and Christin find us and all the sudden I hear, "Chris Whitaker!" and u will never believe in your right mind who it was. It was Morgan. Oh yes it was Morgan. Christin walked over and hugged her and started talking to her and i just completely ignored her. I didnt even acknowledge she was there. Christin told me Morgan goes, "Cortney hates me doesnt she?" and christin smiled and said yes she does lol. And then she gave some bull**** excuse that she tried to call me. OKAY YEAH SHE CALLED ME. I WOULD HAVE SEEN HER NAME ON MY PHONE THEN WOULDNT I? GOLL IT MADE ME SO MAD.

Well then she and her posse left. Oh yeah her hair was boy short with the whole underneath bleached. It looked horrible.

So then we drove back to the movie and on the way i told Christin what it was about and she was all excited to see it then and then the boys were like nah we dont wanna see it. So we went back to church and they dropped us off and they admired my car for a while since Chris has a mustang lol. And Chris shook my hand lol and Joey gave me a hug! A HUGE HUG. Like he completely covered me with his arms. It was great. He didnt hug Christin either! I was like wha? im special tonight lol. Im pretty sure i thanked Christin about 700000000 times for last night cause she got everything together lol. THANKS AGAIN! Great first date i must say.