Sunday, September 25, 2005

Great news!

So i went home this weekend and my phone was about to die the WHOLE time, so i turned it off for a while. Well i turned it on today and christin had left me a voicemail. So i call her and she was like yeah u might wanna keep your phone on for future reference. And i was like why? And she was like just keep it on. I was like OK whose gonna call me!?!?! She said apparently that on saturday night she was hanging out with Joey and in a joking way she said he was ugly and he goes well u dated me and she goes, Cortney STILL thinks your hott! And he was like haha really? And he was like give me her number! So she gave it to him! haha!!! I love Christin Walker!

Oh yeah im pretty sure we got 2 meals tonight since my mom came home. Goll we have so much food and were suppose to get a meal every other day. SO MUCH FOOD. Im stuffed and i brought some back with me. Woo, no more food for me.