Thursday, September 22, 2005

Dad picked me up today and we went to eat at Jenkins in East Ridge. It was SO good cause ive been starved for vegetables. Tuna is running through my veins. I dont know if i'll eat it again for a while after this year. Then we went and saw my mom at the hospital. She had her knee replaced on wednesday. She looked good. Much better than when she had her hip done. That tore me to pieces. Shes gonna come home tomorrow instead of saturday which is good. I also wont be here which also good cause when she came home with her hip done, omword i bawled like a baby cause she was in so much pain. It took all the energy she had to get from the car to the couch and some of u know that the couch is not far from the backdoor. Well then jingle jumped up on her hip and she screamed bloody murder. Not a good time. She was cheerful though, not out of it too bad. Her eyes were slowly shutting though while we were there. So we decided to let her rest.

Homecoming is tomorrow! YAY! Im so excited to go back to school and see everyone. I miss it. I was thinking about that this week. About how much I miss Homecoming week and spending the night with everyone and taking 50000 million pictures. Its so sad whenever I go to a game this year cause im gone. My times over. Im not included in the 'school' anymore. I'd give my right arm to go back to Boyd. Its heaven compared to the hell im living in now. Goll this place is just covered inside and out with sin. I like UTC but not the people in it. I dont think i realized how bad people are until I got here. I guess i forgot about being at brown for a year.

I was talking to my parents about redecorating my room and using my beach stuff from my dorm and we somehow got on the topic of me moving home next semester if its possible but i dont think it is. I signed a 9 month lease but we pay per semester and i havent paid yet. So im gonna go see if i can come home sooner. Goll that would be great. Oh yeah im pretty sure Sarah hasnt gone to ONE class this week. She was also gonna go back to Nashville friday but she randomly said she had to go last night. She also brought a 25 year old divorcee with a child home with her on sunday. Apparently they took a bath together. He also bought her and taylor all kinds of alcohol, which they also got drunk off of. So he has a very loud speaking voice anyway but being drunk made it even louder and the walls are paper thin here. So about 1:30 tuesday morning while i was laying in bed cause i couldnt sleep, i finally screamed through the door, "WILL U SHUT UP" It got real quiet lol. If they didnt shut up, i was honestly gonna march out the door over to the RA's room and tell her that there was a 25 year old guy staying with us who was drunk and bought alcohol for underage girls. His ass would be back home to Nashville quick. But it didnt come to that. These people are messed up. Im a nun/angel compared to these girls. Ive never done half the stuff they do. Please pray for them and me.

Oh my dad told me that my uncle got a call from Iraq yesterday. Andrew's tank drove over a bomb. All we know is that hes going to a hospital in Germany. We dont know how he is or what happened or anything. Hes so close to coming home too. He was suppose to come home in November. Please pray that hes ok and that he'll be honorably discharged and sent home sooner. Man that would be great.