Sunday, September 11, 2005

Holy crap!!!!! I just put Ryan Headden as one of my friends on Facebook and shows him and Kaci Dupree (remember the really pretty girl who left after like 1 semester our freshman year? really good friends with shelley?) are MARRIED. Holy crap there married unless its a joke. Thats just really weird.

So me and Lauren went to the Chatt Symphony last night for music class. Fun times lol. It wasnt near as bad as I thought it would be. I went and picked her up at 5 and we drove downtown, yes i drove on the interstate all the way downtown and back, i am very proud. Haha i got off on the wrong exit too, im such a dork, but we eventually found where we were going. So we parked and walked down to Sticky Fingers to eat and we got right in which was good except that had alot of time to kill till 8. We got the artichoke and cheese deep too that was wonderful. And I had a free coupon for peach cobbler that came in a MASSIVE bowl. It was so big, but good.

So we were walking down the road to the Tivoli and take into consideration we were dressed up majorly for this and im sure people were staring as we walked down the street in our dresses and stuff. But anyway we hear these 2 guys yelling at us in their truck trying to get our attention. And of course they have to stop at the light and so do we to cross so the whole time im trying so hard not to crack up and ignore them. They commented on Lauren's clear shoes too i remember that real well lol. Haha made me feel kinda good though cause that never happens to me. I must say i looked mighty fine last night too. I wore my pretty halter dress and i had my hair curled and it stayed!!!!! I havent curled my hair since Class Day and it didnt work out too well then cause it was too long. I dont even know why i did it last night either cause i knew it would fall cause it was so hott, but it stayed pretty well. It made me happy lol.
So then we bought our tix for 15$ since we were students and they were originally 48$!!!!! Thats insane! We also were seated in the 2nd row, which sucked cause it said on my music sheet to sit in the back cause u can hear better. So much for that.

So everyone comes out and then they start playing the national anthem and everyone stands up and me and Lauren are looking around like whats going on lol? And the pianist had NO music all night and was playing from memory. But the funny thing was that both of us could hear him breathing through his nose, HORRIBLY. It was like he had lots of boogers and his nasal passages were clogged and he was gasping for air. Cause it was like he wasnt breathing. He'd take huge breaths every so often and i was like dude, u can breathe, its ok lol. But the whole concert went by pretty quick considering we didnt have anything to watch technically lol. There was a semi cute guy in the orchestra who looked like Legolas though cause his hair was long and blonde and back in a pony tail lol. Lauren noticed that lol. It was a good night i must say. But my review is crap lol.