Sunday, August 7, 2005

Wendy and Ryan's Wedding

Well the wedding went very well i must say. I went to get my hair done at 11 yesterday and Trish did a great job. It looked better than it did at Jr/Sr. I ended up taking out like 20 bobbypins last night though lol. So then i went to the house where we were getting ready and where the reception was at the Marina at 3:30. I went downstairs and found Wendy and put my stuff up. I did some of her makeup too cause she already had some on. But her hair looked great too. Well then i did Rachel's makeup, which i have to say, i think i did the best on her for some reason. I dunno why but she just looked emacualate lol. Well then i found out im gonna be doing her hair too. I kinda cringed cause she has a million layers in her hair. But I put it up and curled it and stuck some bobbypins in it so it just wasnt a ponytail. It didnt look so great but u couldnt tell cause her hair was dark. And i had like 5 minutes to do Jennifer's makeup cause we had to hurry and get dressed to do pictures.

Wendy looked beautiful in her dress and jewelry. So i think we all got put on our dresses and went to take some pictures. The pictures are gonna look great. The photographer took some of us upstairs around the column that had ivy on it and some in the bedroom on the bed and on the pool table! Haha those are gonna look great. It sounds odd, but it was very cute.

Well we were waiting to go down to the island and we look outside and its about to downpour. I felt so bad for Wendy cause i know she must have worried to death. But God must have listened because it didnt rain a drop during the ceremony. But anyway once she went, us 3 bridesmaids and Wendy's mom crammed into a golf cart and were driven down there lol. The 3 of us were hanging off the back. They took a picture too lol it was vert cute. Well then we started walking down to the end of the dock which was harder than i expected cause our heels got caught in the spaces of the wood. But it was all good. I got nervous when i finally had to walk cause i was first, lucky me. But everything turned out ok. Wendy looked beautiful when she arrived in the boat. They had a song by Charlotte Church playing that was very pretty. I was worried about her getting off the boat too cause the wind had picked up and her dress wasnt too poofy but it was heavy. She had 3 guys helping her off though and she said it wasnt any problem. I was expecting her and her dad to bawl the whole time but they didnt shed a tear. I was proud of her lol.

Everything went very smooth and it was so short too. It was like 10 mins if not less. I was nervous about the exit though cause we didnt practice that at all during rehearsal for some reason. But i went and grabbed Joseph's arm and walked out lol no problem. He was absolutely stunning in his tux but it was kinda a bummer though cause he didnt pay any attention to me at all. Mallory from school was helping at the reception and they were all over each other the whole time. I found out some not so good stuff from his sister about him though which is good i guess. Hes not so great. No future. No church. No virginity. Cheats. Too many no nos.

But then we had to wait afterwards to take pictures together. It wasnt soo bad our feet were killing us though cause the shoes werent comfortable. We were barefoot for the rest of the night though lol. We ended up taking the entire bridal party picture on the pool table lol. I realized i was the only person in the bridal party who WAS NOT a family member lol. Haha it was kinda funny now that i think about it. Well anyway me and Rachel didnt know anyone at the reception so we stayed downstairs and talked lol. They barely had any food though. They had ity bidy sandwiches, peanuts, mints, punch and cake. That was it. So we got cake, which was SO good and punch. I was really too tired to eat since i had gone to bed at 2 the night before and gotten up at like 8 and i couldnt take a nap cause i would have messed up my hair. So i think i left around 9:45 or so. Haha it was so funny cause Jennifer said she wanted a Krystal and i said that sounded good and when i got home my parents had gone to get some, not knowing i wanted any and got me 2 lol. I was so excited lol. Im gonna scan some bsb pics and somehow show them to yall lol. I think Lauren wants to post them with hers.