Tuesday, August 23, 2005

College life....

Well i started college yesterday. Haha me and my roommates were all so nervous. I got up at 6:50 ahh, that felt real good. I left my apt at 7:30 to be sure i got there on time for my 8 class lol. I ended up getting there 15 mins early but there were people in there already too. I met 2 girls right when i sat down and we talked for a while. I made my first college friends lol. Well i had english at 8 and my teacher is very fun. She reminds me of Mrs Lane. Young, perky, cool. I have 5 papers to write over the semester. Then she let us out 3 mins late! I had Biology next and it was only downstairs but still i walked in and it was a 100 person class. The stadium seats scared me lol. Well i walked up the stairs looking for a seat and I hear, "Cortney" and i look and it was Jeremy Roper! Oh my goodness u should have seen my reaction lol. I was so happy to see him. I sat with him and he said Jimbo was in there too and then he came in late. And i saw Charles who graduated a few years ago and a girl from church. It was good. And then i went to Music class and i passed Jillian on the way there and i talked to her. I saw lots of people going TO class not FROM lol. Well music was in the new engineering building and it was a 100 person class too. It kinda reminds me of the IMAX cause the room was huge with a massive screen. Well my teacher was a nut lol. Its gonna be a good class. Its all about classical music and i have to go to 3 orchestrated concerts. Lauren Smith brown is in the same class on another day so we can go to those together lol. But anyway my teacher was dancing all around with music she played us and made us all get up and she took 2 people on the front row and did like a hoe down with them and made them dance lol. It was crazy. And then i was done for the day.

So then i met Taylor at the UC for lunch at 11 and then she left for class and Lauren Smith called me and said she was at the Bookstore and i told her i was in the UC so she came over and we talked for a while. And then i took her to the poster tent and i got 1 for my room and then we went to the Bookstore on vine st and she got her books. And then she drove me to my apt which was nice lol thanks Lauren.

And then today i had government at 8-9:15 which was SO boring cause it was a little old man who taught it but he let us out 40 mins early so i went and waited around till History and my teacher is a black english woman so she has an awesome accent. She let us out early too. And then i had my lab which was suppose to be 2 hours but it was only 10 mins lol. I had to meet Adam for lunch and that wasnt suppose to be till 1 so i went to the library and then he called earlier and we ate. I have alot of reading to do. I need to go do that now actually.