Sunday, August 14, 2005

Lasy dinner at home...

We went out to eat to Olive Garden tonight for my dad's birthday today. He's the big 50 lol. Haha i noticed after the water was introducing whatever he was looking around making eye contact and when he did with me he immediately looked at my boobs! HAHA! Ive never actually caught someone doing it but i saw his eyes move down lol. Probably b/c i had on my sundress and it was somewhat low. No cleavage cause i dont have any lol but yes he looked. I thought it was funny cause he looked 30ish.

Gotta go get books tomorrow for escuela. Casey told me i could end up with like tons of books per class. She said she has one class with 6 books! I thought that was wild until Lauren told me she had a class with 11 or 13, cant remember which. Thats crazy. I never really thought about it actually. I hope i dont have tons of books to carry around cause i dont have time to go back to my apartment cause classes are back to back. Oh yeah i remembered that my first 2 classes on MWF are in the same building lol. One is upstairs and one is down. I wont be late for those hopefully.

Oh yeah i talked to one of my roommates and she said she was gonna bring an extra TV for the living room if i didnt already have one and i was like well sure! please bring! lol cause i just figured we'd all take turns putting our tvs in there if we wanted to watch together. Oh yeah and she doesnt smoke and shes bringing her car. I think she gets drunk though cause i read her away message one day and it said "getting hammered for the last time with my boys." Thats comforting. One of my other roommates is NOT bringing a car. Thats wonderful. No ones talked to the other one. Well i already decided that im gonna show them around town no doubt since im from here, but im NOT gonna be there chauffeur. Cause i hope the other girl brings a car. I dont mind showing them where stuff is as long as I dont drive every time. And i told Taylor, if one of the other girls smoke, im gonna tell them the first day that they cant go in there room and smoke with the door shut or go outside cause im not gonna have my stuff or myself for that matter smell like smoke. Too bad. Not in my house.

Im proud of myself!!! When we went bowling after Wendy's dinner rehearsal last week, i had my first witnessing conversation with the groom. I remember him cussing and i said, Clean up, get in church, in like a joking manner and he said something and then we got into this conversation. I was thinking *Yes Cortney! This is a time to witness! Do Jesus' work!* He's a *Christian* like he believes in Jesus and Trinity and all but it was this convo about living like your suppose to and churches and all. I tried to rub off on him. Hope it worked. I've decided its gonna be VERY important for me to be Christlike at school this year. I mean obviously I always try to be that way its just gonna be alot different since im not at a Christian school anymore. Influence and first impressions are key. And i also thought that the Christian husband I hope God sends me I meet in college. And then i realized college starts next week. Ive gotta get involved. Krista was right, where there is church and church stuff on campus, there will also be church boys there as well lol. The Baptist Student Union is calling my name already.