Thursday, August 11, 2005

I miss Boyd :( .....

Me and my mom went out shopping yesterday. I went to get curtains for my room and a pillow for my chair at walmart. I got a pillow but the curtains were poo so we left and went to look at Northgate. Well at Pennys, they had a very cute idea of white, sheer curtains with all different colors of ribbon hanging from the top, so they could blow in the wind. It was very cute and i thought it would be good if we could use red and it would match my room. So were gonna do that and see how it turns out. My room is now going to have like all red and blue. It was all pink and orange which i loved, but i found bedding i liked just as well as my original and it was ALOT cheaper so we sent it back and got 300$ lol. I got my bargain lamps in the mail too. Oh well at the mall i found a 36$ skirt on sale for $12.99!!!! Its so cute too! Very office looking. And then i ran into Katlyn and Joseph at Payless. It was good to see them cause i havent seen her all summer. She looked very pretty. They had just come from registration. She said the football games are gonna be played at home though, so thats great. One next friday baby, yeah! She said coach Johnston wasnt leaving as everyone had heard.

Um...we went out again today too. Lets see..went to Goodyear to get my car worked on, went to Walmart for curtain accessories, went to Khols and i might add they had the cutest earrings and shoes! I never like shoes there but they had super cute heels. I tried on like 8 pairs lol. And then we went to Michaels and we went to Moes! I liked it so much on my trip that i got my mom to come with me. Weve decided were gonna split a burrito next time cause i cant eat it all with the chips. Too much food. Im glad me and mom are going out more now though. I know shes gonna be sad when i move out. I know im right downtown and im done everyday by 11 and we can still go shop, but i know she'll be sad. Plus she has to have her knee replaced in September, so she wont be fully healed from that till Christmas or more. Oh and then we went to school to get boxes for me to pack stuff in. It was sad cause i wanna go back to school monday *tear*. Oh and then we went to get my last shot at the dr. Good no more shots for a while. Oh and i saw this guy from the side while i was in line at the dr who looked JUST LIKE Ryan Gosling, u know Noah from the Notebook? Yes he was beautiful. Tall, skinny, jeans and a tshirt and a ball cap on. He had the blonde hair, but his side burns were a little more curly. Haha fun to look at and see though.