Saturday, August 20, 2005

So yesterday i went home for dinner and me and my dad went to Boyd for the football game! yay! Well there werent alot of alumni there. Well people that i knew at least. I talked to all the underclassmen lol. Lindley was the first person i saw and she ran over and attacked me lol. Rebecca came over and said hi and so did Mrs Roland. And Katlyn came over in the 3rd quarter. Shes coming over today to spend the night and were gonna go to fathom to see Bowling for Soup. I think we won the game last night. It was 20 to 3 when we left. I was so sad when i left. It made me see that Boyd is done. It wasnt the same. I followed dad to my apartment and he walked me in lol. I started to cry cause i miss home and Boyd and all and then i hear a knock on the door. I clean myself up and go and its Casey! Oh that made me feel so much better. I went over to her apt which was SO much nicer than ours. Shes so funny.