Thursday, August 18, 2005

The Lord is watching out for me.

So I moved in yesterday! yeah! i have lots of crap lol. All my roommates rock! Sarah, Elizabeth and Taylor. Ok let me just tell you. So i called Morgan Tuesday on my moms cell phone so she wouldnt know it was me and the first thing i said was, You better have a reason from the moon for why u didnt show up yesterday! and she goes what? who is this? and i go this is Cortney and do u know what she said? she goes Cortney who? I go Morgan what other Cortney do u know? And she hung up the phone. So anyway i moved in and Sarah is from Nashville. I told her about my story and she said that the Greenday concert had been POSTPONED. Not even kidding you. I dont know when the new date is but i might take her with me and then she can show me around lol. I swear God loves me lol. Dont tell Morgan though, i still want my money for what she did to me.