Thursday, August 25, 2005

Well college is good. Not too much happening. One of my roommates moved out though, kinda sucks. We liked her too lol. Her first choice school called and said she was accepted like 3 days after we started classes. This school is where her fiance goes and its only 45 mins from her house and she lives in Memphis. She said she missed home like 3 days in after we moved. She had already said she wanted to go back home next year. She loved this school and Chatt just it was too far. Her fiance drove 4 hours last night to come take her back and move her. Isnt that sweet? Apparently she told him about all 3 of us and said i was the country girl lol. Taylor and Elizabeth started making fun of my accent a few days ago and when her fiance got here i said, Hi its nice to meet you and they both cracked up. I was like im from TN and i sound like everyone else. She said people dont sound like that in Memphis and i was like ookayy sure.

But anyway we had not 1 but 2 fire drills last night. It sucked booty. One was at 11:15 and i was glad i hadnt gone to bed yet and we waited like 20 mins outside before we could go back in. We hadntD been in the room 10 mins and another went off! I was pist. Its SO loud and annoying. So i got to to bed around 12:15. I felt real good this morning. Ohh the other day me and Elizabeth went into student information to ask about the library and this guy was working in there. So we talked to him and left. And he was cute too. Well then he shows up in my gov class, kinda weird how i have class with people i meet randomly. But anyway he sat next to me today and i got to share a w/s with him. He scooted his desk close to me. Fun stuff i must say. He was wearing a Rhea County shirt the other day so i assume hes from around here. His names Zach i think. Man that class sucks though. Its soo boring.

I went and ate lunch with Ashley, Drew and Jillian today though which was good. I was there for like an hour and a half too lol. Gotta shop this weekend! yay!