Friday, July 29, 2005

WOO! 6 Flags was awesome man! I went with Christin and her mom and one of her friends. Now let me just tell u, Superman, the rollercoaster, is the scariest thing EVER. U go and sit in the chair like normal, but they have feet guards that lock your feet in. Well once your in, your chair goes back and its like your hanging by your back. It looks like your superman, obviously lol. So u can put your arms out like your flying. Well Christin had to get in the front of all places and i thought i was gonna die lol. When u go up the big hill, you go down of course and then u go back up this look type thing and when u come down from that, it looks like your going 60mph straight to the ground. I was terrified. I kept my eyes closed after that lol. Lots of fun though. But im dead. I got into bed at 12 and got up at 10 and ive had to pack for my trip tomorrow lol. I have a church trip for Seniors and there not telling us where were going and its called the Amazing Pace. But my mom knows and I know were going to FL, which i already figured, and were going to Universal one day and a water park. And i assume were going to the beach sometime and we have some fancy fancy fancy dinner one night. Im excited about that cause im wearing my pretty dress i got. Oh yeah and theres only 3 girls going so its great. 3 girls, 5 guys (which includes our youth leader, so really 4). Were gonna have a great time. My mom says im gonna love it. I kinda hoped we go to like Savannah though since thats the beach too. But who knows, we might still.

Lauren did u know that tomorrow will be my 3rd time to Atlanta in one week????? Ive been there like 2 times in the past 4 years and now i go 3 times in one week. Bah. So i wont be updating for a while. I come back Thursday, dinner rehearsal friday and wendy's wedding saturday. Goll, im gonna fall over lol.