Thursday, July 21, 2005

So let's look at this.

The 2 people im going to see a BSB concert with won passes to meet them.
The only problem is that there are 3 of us.
What to do?

This is my life dream and i have to sit and wait outside while my friends party with the people i've fawned and cried over for the past 6 years? Why? Well i need to think of a plan. I need some suggestions guys. I figured well, im going to go as far as i can with Lauren and Liz before the soundcheck and i can explain to whoever is there taking passes that there are 3 of us and to please let me in (yeah im sure that will work). Well when they say no, i plan on crying horribly and complaining that ive waited 6 years and all. I also am taking my i love bsb pages as proof and for the WOW factor. And if not, im going to sit right there and cry so the guard can see me after Lauren and Liz go in. Maybe there will be some pity. I mean come on whats the harm in 1 more person? If i can buy a pass i'll try that too. Im also gonna call Star 94 (atlanta radio station) and ask them about their VIP passes there giving out. In fact im gonna do that now.

Im open for any suggestions possible!