Thursday, July 7, 2005

Well I had another Backstreet boy dream last night, which was awesome. I think it would have went on longer if i hadnt gotten up to pee lol. So anyway i'm at a concert and theres some woman in the front that has like a golden ticket that shes holding up. So i run by and snatch it out of her hand and head backstage, apparently they were backstage passes. But i remember that part of the dream had something to do with Nsync, well it made me remember something about Nsync, something about All Access week on mtv years ago. Well anyway im back there and apparently i was fine until i realized i had forgotten my i love bsb folder. And for some reason Mackenzie was there and i walked over to her wailing and crying horribly cause i didnt have it. I remember saying, 6 years of writing and waiting and now nothing. I had left it at the bottom of my suitcase in the hotel. I dont know if she went and got it for me though cause i woke up. But anyway all of them were in this office type room at a table with those big rolly chairs. And i walked over and met AJ first, then Kevin, Nick and Brian. And the only one i didnt meet was Howie. And then the dream was over. It was a great dream. Its my 3rd BSB dream. Maybe this is a sign of things to come ...:)

17 days baby! AHH!