Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Well im pretty sure today officially sucked ass. I had an awful day.

Well it rained it all day which made me have an awful headache. I think this has been the slowest day of my life. Every class went by so slow. Bible dragged on forever and he made us get out our Bibles and look at the verses we already read yesterday. He wanted to make sure we could SEE them. It was all about baptism and salvation which is eventually just gonna make everyone mad cause no one believes the same thing. I dont know why he teaches the same thing every year. He somehow manages to bring something like this and denominations into play. And honestly i love coach brown to death, i just dont like when he says his views ALL the time which are obviously all church of christ which isnt fair to the rest of us. When we talk about baptism tomorrow and our views, im gonna throw him a curve ball and say i dont think u need to be baptized to go to heaven.

Then the hell of english came and i thought i was going to strangle someone. Mrs Roland gets more irritating daily. I hate her little voices she uses and facial expressions and little words she loves to use. GOLL I CANNOT EXPLAIN TO U THE HATRED I HAVE TOWARDS THAT CLASS. And whats worse is even if i was going to drop it at semester, i still have to have her. And i wont drop it cause theres no point in my suffering for half a year and not at least trying the AP exam, which i will fail anyway. Plus if i drop it, its gonna look like i cant handle the "load" when the reality is that i read and do everything else before anyone and thats a fact. No one even starts or finishes the readings until a week before its due. Besides im not gonna give the people in the class that satisfaction of knowing they were "better" than me in some ways.

Well then Brittany wasnt here today,so i sat by myself in art again. We also had a fire drill so i got to stand in the cold looking stupid with all the middle schoolers around. All the girls in my class were talking with each other and i just kinda looked around.

Well it rained off and on at lunch. And when everyone was inside getting food, it started raining pretty hard so i grabbed everyone's purse and went inside looking for a table. I looked like i had been Christmas shopping i had so many purses lol. But then it stopped so we went back out.

Well then i found out that the teacher that does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING decides to give us a project thats a test grade thats due the same day as my gov. project. Thats great. Something else to do. Oh yeah and mrs hood gave us a current event, which i want to burn. I cant wait to get out of h/s just so i wont have to do those anymore. I just did one yesterday for contemporary issues! AAHHH! DIE!

Yeah well let me ask a question? When u see someone with their eyes closed/trying to sleep, u would decide to leave them alone wouldnt u? Well not Megan Gass. Im trying to rest in pre cal b/c my head hurt pretty bad and shes looking for a mirror for whatever reason. I hear her ask Megan, then she asks Lindley. So im trying to sleep and i hear, "cortney". Im thinking, wtf do u want? So i ignore her since im "sleeping", hoping she'd get the hint. Well no. Why would i think that she would understand to leave someone alone? A few minutes later i hear, Cortney (pause), Cortney (pause), Cortney (pause). CANT U SEE IM SLEEPING AND DONT WANNA TALK TO U!?!?!?! Oh im so glad shes not in my room for Disney, im glad she doesnt ride rides, im glad she cant drive her car for a while cause she cant sit in my car every morning and im especially glad im a senior so i wont have to see her EVER AGAIN AFTER MAY! PRAISE GOD!!!! THATS SUCH A BLESSING!!!!!!!

Oh yeah and heres the icing on the cake. So since my dad works at TVA, they have some scholarship for seniors to apply for. U have to write an essay at a certain place and have recommendations and good grades whatever. So i walk into english today and see Valerie with one of the scholarship packets. "hey are u taking that?" "yeah" "oh does your dad work at tva?" yeah" Well thats just dandy since she has a 4.0 and made a 30 on her act the FIRST TIME. WHY DO I EVEN TRY??????? WHY!?!?!?!?! Everyone that takes these things are brilliant! Theres not one stupid bone in their body! How can anyone normal compete with that level of smartness? I know i cant! I dont see how that can be fair. Those type of people get to go to any college and get just about any kind of scholarship they want. Why cant the common student with decent grades win something to help out their family?