Friday, November 19, 2004

Today was poo...

Well i had quite an interesting day today. So i wake up around 3:30 or 4 tossing and turning. Well once im awake, i realize my head is about to explode. The worst headaches ever are the ones u have when u wake up. I havent had one in a while though. Well i wake up again at 6 and my alarm doesnt go off till 6:30, but i got up anyway cause it was pointless to go back to sleep when i was in pain and had to pee real bad. Well since i feel so bad, i go and get some tylenol and my dad heard me and said hey and i told him i was feeling like poo. I go and brush my teeth and all and i dont even care what i look like cause i put all my hair up, bangs and all and had mascara and cover up on only. I also wore my ugly yellow shirt i hate. So it was poo day.

So i go downstairs and fix some cereal cause i know its not good to take medicine on an empty stomach. I lay on the couch and watch CNN and he my cereal a little bite at a time. It kinda made me sick but i choked it down. It made me feel like i was gonna throw up. Well around 7, i just thought there was no way i could make it to school or drive. So i go upstairs and lay down and go back to bed in my uniform and all. I was like, if i feel better, i'll just go in late. I didnt think my dad would really care.

So i slept for about an hour and woke up and my dad was kinda surprised to see me lol. I was felt a little better but my head still hurt. I could tell it would be a headache that wouldnt go away until the next day. But i went on to school and got there about 8:40 or so. So i was counted absent in Bible. But i went the rest of the day and didnt feel any better. My dad had told me if i felt worse to call him. So after lunch i just gave up and called. It was one of those headaches that hurts and pounds when u walk. So then it made me feel dizzy to bend down. I dunno. I think it was because i dreamed i met Bush at the high school office last night lol.

But i came home about 1 and took a nap. I took some more medicine and felt better but my head still hurts now. Ive missed 4 classes in 1st and last period now. All unexcused.

Me and dad went to Captain D's tonight. It was so good. I cant go to the footballl game tonight since its at FCA. Me and my dad always go but hes got something to do with work and didnt wanna chance going, so were not going. I couldnt get a ride either. But i dont really wanna drive 3 hours and sit in the rain and cold and possibly lose. People wouldnt be back till 1 or later. Im listening to it online right now. Its Coach brown and Mr Greer. Its so funny to hear Coach brown. I'll have to bother him on Monday lol.

Im going Christmas shopping tomorrow! WOO!