Saturday, November 13, 2004

Football Baby!

We won the game last night 41 to 8. Woo! It was so funny, someone's dad took a bbs helmet, pants and football jersey and stuffed it. He put it on a pole so u could hold it up, and he put a sign on it that said, "Another Buc recruited from Whutwell." It was so great. I sat with Jillian and Spenser. He's so funny. He kept screaming the whole time lol. We play friendship christian next week, there. Thats poo too cause my dad is duty manager at work and wont go up there cause he might get paged. So i have to find a ride. I might ride with matt's parents. They always go and dont care to take me since they live right down the street.

My grandparents, Adam, my cousin, Andrew and Uncle all came over today. Andrew just turned 19, is in the National Guard witht the 278th and is going to Camp Shelby tomorrow to prepare for Iraq in 2 weeks. I didnt even know my grandparents and uncle, who lives on the coast of NC were coming. It took him 14 hours to get here just to eat. Well anyway it was very sad. We all said a special prayer for him and me, mom and granny all cried. He reminds me so much of JJ on American Dreams. Just his face and hair and mannerisms and all. If u dont watch the show, JJ is about 19 or 20 and joined the marines. On the show hes in Vietnam. And i just love how today was all about death. My uncle, who always thinks he owns our house and us personally, just took over to do the prayer. And after Andrew had left, he randomly goes, yeah theres a chance he might not come back. Thanks. That makes me feel real good. And for some reason my grandmother just loves to comment on my cats dying. Whenever she pets them, she always says, its gonna be a shame when something happens to those cats. Thanks. She said it today and last week too. People keep bringing death sooner than its suppose to be here.

Oh yeah and i didnt mention that the other day i lost my Kerry pin somewhere at school and i go into 3rd period on thursday and megan applewhite goes, Cortney i should burn this, but i decided to give it back to you, and she pulled out my pin! I was so happy! She said she found it by the conference room lol. I was like thank u! I was just gonna make another one if i couldnt find it lol. Yeah but while i was taping it on, Reed decided to put his 2 cents in like he always does. He keep talking smack, and decided to be real cute and take some paper and make his own pin that he taped on. So we sit back down and he just wont stop talking about my pin and Kerry. Even Anne told him to be quiet and leave me alone. So finally i just let him have it. I remember saying, You talk more than anyone i know. I think i said something along the lines of I dont think i was talking to you or asking u for your input and something about shutting your mouth and whatnot. I dont know since it was last week, but i remember everyone went DOOOOO real loud like the guys always do. I was so mad. I could feel my heart going 90 miles a minute after i had said it. I just sat there. He sits next to me too. Mrs Hood said one of us needed to move. He didnt say anything to me or anyone for the rest of class.