Saturday, November 6, 2004

We had our first play off game last night. We won 42 to 7, but we played like poo the first quarter. The other team scored and i said to Jillian, "Goll, why don't they just give the ball to Matt Peardon?" Not 10 seconds later he's in the endzone lol. It was so cold though. It was in the 40's but felt colder. Im glad i wore my coat and had a blanket. Me and Jillian huddled together for body heat. Oh yeah and she had Jessica's phone and i saw her background was a picture of Bush and said Bush/Cheney 04 and when she sat back down, I took my phone out and compared them to her. I had John Edwards on my background lol. She laughed cause she said she took a pic of her computer too lol.

Well im kinda bored. Im looking at John Edwards stuff right now. I realized yesterday that the Biltmore is in NC and he lives there! And i told Mrs Hood and she goes, cortney, the biltmore is on the TN/NC line and he lives on the coast on the other side of the state lol. Dang, but then i remembered my rich uncle lives on an island in NC! So im gonna see how close they are to each other. Oh yes and last night I saw a Kerry sign on the corner down from school next to the gas station and i told my dad i wanted it for my scrapbook and gov. project. So after the game he said he'd let me get it and he makes a Uie in the middle of the road and stops in the turning lane and i jump out and run over and snatch it out of the ground and trot back lol. It was one of the last ones. YEAH! I was so excited! Im gonna try and find the democratic election office and go see if they have any free stuff left. Oh yeah and im thinking about wearing my Kerry pin for the next 4 years instead of 1 b/c he is in office 4 years. I dunno. Gotta think that one over.

Well anyway the meeting for the Italy trip is today, im not going on the trip but they like alumni to go to the meeting so im going. I get a pin and Karen and Christie are coming! YAY!

Oh yeah, i got into UTC.