Saturday, November 20, 2004

Christmas is coming....

Well i have had a jampacked day i must say. So i got up around 8:30 cause i went over to Ashley's last night and watched shrek 2 and some of Elf and got home a little after 12. But for some reason i couldnt fall asleep until after 1:30. OH I FORGOT TO TELL U THAT WE WON THE FOOTBALL GAME! AHH!!! So i was all pumped and had it on the radio and was listening to it. So FCA scores first, 7 to 0. We get the ball, 7 to 7. Then 14 to 7 them, then 14 to 14 and then 14 to 20 us at half time. So after that it was all us. I was at Ashleys and meenal called me when i was sitting in my car and we had just scored again. So the final score was 21 to 49!! WOO WOO! It was 20 to 49 last year, that was kinda weird. But this game should be at home or at finley this week. We play colefield i think thats how u pronounce it. But apparently, there not very strong. WERE GOING TO STATE BABY! We'll wind up playing DCA again though. There gonna be out for blood since we beat them last year. Oh well. Go Bucs!

So back to my day.

So me and dad get ready and go to do some Christmas shopping since my mom isnt here. We go and i buy Jillians present which she is going to love. And then we go to the mall and spend most of the time over by Penneys. We go and head to Bath and Body first, but they didnt have the stuff i was gonna get Ashley, so we decided to go the one upstairs later. But then i come out and my dad is buying something for me at the calendar place. He made me go away lol. I know what it is though. Its an Ireland agenda that i wanted. He goes, i saw this and knew u would like it. I hope it is Ireland lol. So then we go to the cart that sells purses and wallets in front of Lane Bryant. We looked at all of them and got mom a dog purse and matching wallet. And then back over to the calendar table and i got her a cat calendar. Then we headed over to Bath and Body. Ok i spent so much time here, kept getting the wrong items with my deal and then in the end, got jipped. So i had a spend 35$ and get 2 free products card. So i get my things and one of the things i couldnt get cause it didnt go with the card. So then the girl tells me theres also a buy 3 things get 1 free deal. So overall i said, so i can spend 35$ and get 3 free things instead of 2 right? And she said yes to my face. So i get 3 other things, go back and stand in line, cant get 2 of them, go get more, stand in line, cant get one of them, go back and finally get what i need. She rings it up, and its 51$. I was about to crap all over myself. I didnt even care by that point and just bought it. I ended up getting 2 free things. I dont know how she coned me into that. I dont care anymore. I did that last year too. I should have just said, im gonna spend 35$ and get my 2 free things, end of story. Oh well. I have 8 things now. So then we went to Victoria Secrets to get some love spell for my mom and this lady bombarded us and said i could get the purse that had 3 different love spell items for 20$. That was quite a deal since the perfume would have cost 20$ by itself. So i got that and me and my dad literally had 75c left between the 2 of us lol.

So we go home for about 2 hours and go to the gym at 3:30 and shower and then go eat downtown at Panera. It was SO GOOD. I wanted a bread bowl with soup, but they were out of bowls so i got soup and a casear salad that was great. The guy that took our order was cute too. Then we got a bagel for breakfast for tomorrow and a coffee. And i was gonna go see a movie with Ashley and Jillian but everything to see was either on already or too late so i didnt go and im here now.

Oh yeah and my dad mentioned that at UTC, if im out alone at night and dont feel safe, i can go to a corner on campus and push a special button and the campus police will come get me and drive me to my apartment. Isnt that awesome? And then he said they would do that if u were drunk too. They wouldnt ask questions or report u, they'd just take u home. I thought that was pretty cool.