Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Well this has never happened to me ever in the history of school, but im already tired of it. I do thank the Lord that this is our last year. I am ready for college. I need 2 or 3 classes a day that last only one semester. And when i live on campus, i can walk to class instead of driving 30 minutes away. Oh that will be nice and then i wont be in the house anymore. I never realized how office aid was so valuable to me. I dont have it anymore and im sad about that cause i would NEVER have homework unless i had to study for something. But then again i did have biology 2 last period, thats office aid in and of itself. I knew i should have waited to take it this year. Our first football game is friday! YAY! Im so excited! There not as fun as when there at home but its still a game. It keeps me going to think i have a game to go to on friday night, so thats good. And once footballs over, i have graduation to look forward to. Oh well. Enough school.

Onto the Olympics! Ok I absolutely am obsessed with the Olympics. I know i loved the 2000 games in 8th grade, but i was always mad that they came on when school started cause i couldnt watch them non stop like i would if i were on break. I do know one thing though, Michael Phelps is a fine piece of ass. Woo that boy is fine. Hes only 19 too. And Amber told me hes from Tennessee!!!!! Well i think he might have been born here and then was raised in Maryland cause it says hes from there. But i dunno. Theres some connection to the south so thats great. Im just waiting on him to kick some Ian Thorpe ass. He better. Thorpe beat him by like a millisecond the other night i was so mad. But anyway yall better cheer for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment