Friday, August 6, 2004

I know I havent done a real update in a while, so i guess i finally will. I dont really have a reason not to other than that im too lazy to write lol. So I guess i'll write about getting my wisdom teeth out. It was ok. Not too bad. I just remember this time that the gas they gave me was not as much fun as last time. I think last time i was out quicker and it was more fun, but this time it took a few minutes. It was more like i was about to pass out than go to sleep. Everything got real slow and everything felt really heavy to move. And i was awake and could hear them talking but i had my eyes closed and it just seemed to take a while. Towards the end they were starting to put the IV in my hand and i was like "oohhh...u might have a hard time finding a vein b/c my hands are always cold." And i think the lady was like yeah or something and i think i was gone after that. But the freaky thing is that i woke up in the middle of surgery! I was like whats going on, and i started to moan cause i remember he had utensils and all in my mouth and they go, ok Cortney breathe deep for me sweetie and then i was gone again. And so when it was over they took me into recovery and i think everyone else in there was a kid and they had their teeth out too cause everyone had big cheeks stuffed with gauze. And when i finally woke up, i had been crying for some reason. I mean i was in a little bit of pain but not much. It was more like a throbbing, so there was no reason for me to cry over that. I think it was b/c i was reacting to the anesethesia. Like my chest was going up and down real fast and i had tears running down the sides of my face and then i stopped and was like, why am i crying? Who knows. I didnt do that last time. Oh well. But i went home and went straight to bed and slept a few hours, woke up and changed gauze, back to sleep. I slept most of the day. I was eating pudding too. I was starving by the next day for whole food but i couldnt eat it. I can eat whatever now. The only problem is that damn syringe. I have to use it after everytime i eat. Its such a pain. But other than that im fine.

I know that was boring. Hmm... what else can i talk about?

Oh! My mom had to go yesterday for the first full day of school for the teachers. It was the inservice where they all come and eat and have a speaker. Well there was a rumor that Coach Helton resigned, which i was giddy about, but too late, he was there. Poo poo. But Im gonna have Mrs Brandt for Art 1, Mrs Fischer is gonna teach Elementary. Thats poo poo too cause i wanted Mrs Fischer! And then the best news of all is that Mrs Roland is gonna teach AP English AND Mrs RIchardson is gonna sit in on class 3 days a week!!!!! YAY! It should be fun! Ok now, is anyone going to that class party, where they command us to bring food and what else? MONEY! There always in a our pockets for something and of course this time its for Disney already. Haha my dad was real happy. He knows that everytime he turned around there was always something new to buy for Adam his senior year. Senior expenses are poo poo.

No comments:

Post a Comment