Saturday, August 28, 2004

Finely Baby!

We had a pimpin game at Finely stadium tonight. Boyd vs Gordon Lee. We had a shut out, 37 to 0. Awesome game. They didnt have a prayer. Well me and my parents went out to eat at Captain D's and then got to the game about 6:45 i think. They had military men there checking your bags as you went in too. It was kind of creepy, but im glad they did it. But did I mention that I felt like a hoe? I wore my pink and black skirt thats decently short and sleeveless black top, that is kind of low cut. And the wind was awful. I finally went and put my hair back in the second quarter. Either my skirt was flying up or my boobs were falling out because of my shirt. It was flash night. Well Ashley had such a time getting there and didnt arrive till like the end of the second quarter and then she complained about Drew the entire time or her hair. It was such drama. I kept getting up too. Usually i might get up once when i sit down or not at all, but i think i got up like 5 times to go the bathroom or the concession or somewhere else. I wasnt really focused on the game.

Well we went to the concession and got a drink and I saw Stephanie from my trip working! I was so surprised! She said she works there for the football games or volunteers, either one. But she said hi and we talked for a minute. Shes so nice. I miss everyone on the trip. Well me and Jillian are watiting on Ashley to buy something over the side, and lo and behold I turn around and see Robby walk by with a few friends. I knew it was him b/c i saw the side of his face and his hair is unmistakable. My heart dropped into my stomach. Well then we go and sit back down and say about 15 or 20 minutes later, for some reason Ashley and Jillian were talking about guys and of course, who does ashley decide to comment on? If you guessed Robby, your a winner! Ashley said something about him and i wasnt in the conversation so i tried to ignore it and she taps me on the shoulder and was like, did u see Robby? He looked so good. I kind of just sat there and made a face and looked away. She was like, oh your over that arent u? It was like 2 years ago wasnt it? I could of died right then and there. In those next five minutes, it took all I had not to cry. I sat there and looked away and made sure nothing came out of my eyes b/c otherwise everyone would have been like, whats wrong? I could have killed Ashley for saying that. She always does that. When I was trying to get over him like last year, I remember she was saying there were not hott guys at school and how she wouldnt date any of them except Robby. "He's the hottest guy at our school." Right to my face. I was like, do u not care that your stomping on my stomach right now? I knew that I would have to hold myself back tonight cause i knew he would probably be there. I'll admit it, I wanted him there, but then again I knew how awful I would feel once i saw him. I know how bad he is and thats one reason i hate him. I dont know. I wish i could get over him. And im pretty sure i do not like the other person i thought i did. That was nothing as usual. It was one of those 3 day things again that i always have. I wish i didnt have those, cause they trick me into thinking theres something there when theres not.

I saw Adam with alot of graduates, and i saw them leave together and i think he was with them...

No comments:

Post a Comment