Thursday, August 12, 2004

First Day of School!

Well today was the first day of my last days. Well of course it rained. So much for making my car look spotless. But anyway i got to school and i got my spot and i was about to walk over to Kenzie's car and give her her pins i got her and then I see Megan G come screaming over to me lol. So i ran over to her and hugged her and told her i loved her hair cause she had blonde highlights that looked great on her. She looked really pretty. She was so brown too! But anyway then Tiffany runs at me and and jumps on me lol. She looked great too. I have physics with her too! YAY! Another year of science! So Kenzie is on her crutches so that was fun. And when we were going in, Megan left her keys in the ignition cause she said she jumped out when she saw me lol. It made me feel special. So we all go in and i was sweating to death cause it was so hot upstairs. And i opened my locker, which is a bottom one dagnabit. I started out with one freshman year and now i have as im leaving. Its poo poo i tell u.

Well theres 5 girls in my 1st period Bible class. Me, Christin, who is leaving, Megan W, Valerie, a junior girl and me. All seniors except for the new girl. I was in the back corner cause we have a seating arrangement for a few weeks, and when class started Coach Brown started talking and he looked in my direction and goes "Oh hey Cortney! How ya doing?" It was so funny. I missed him and his class, i loved it last year.

So i sprinted down to English, which is in Mrs Gregg's old room this year. We actually do have our test tomorrow over all 4 summer reading books. Im so excited..cant u tell? Well we got the syllabus and im terrified already. Enough said.

3rd period was Contemporary Issues with Mrs Hood! YAY! I was so excited to be in there and im in the same seat i sat in last year for APUSH. And I have Seth in that class and we laughed the entire time. Its gonna be so funny. Its CNN in a class, i love it.

So then i raced down to Art 1, where im the only senior. Joy.

I went back to the H/S and went to Pre Cal, where there are 25 people in that class. Its gonna be so much fun. Its my entire Algebra 1 class again. Its me, Megan and Megan, Jillian, Lacie and Kenzie. Its gonna be so funny cause we have Chris Paine in there and and whats his first name Walling. I just forgot and i had Bible with him last year.

Then back over to Mrs Hood for Government. Which is basically half of my Contemporary Issues class again. Im also in the same seat. And i also found out that Matt Cline, Tara, Emmy and Roper were the only ones that passed the AP exam with a 3. Oh yeah and this class there will be no work done b/c i have Seth, Jim Stone, Kris Kimsey and some other fool.

Then back over to the MS for physics. Tiffany is in there with me and i got all excited and we decided to go say hello to Coach Johnston cause that was our wonderful 7th period last year and we just knew that he had missed us. So we waltzed on in and just stood there and I go Hey Coach! And Tiffany goes, did u miss us? He just looked at us and was like yeah... I was like he's lying. He has a beard! I dont like it at all! He looked better with the sideburns. But anyway there are so many people in my physics class that there arent enough desks, so myself and 2 other people get to sit at 3 different back lab tables on stools. That class is gonna be so slow espeically since its the last one of the day. Tres is in there too..wonderful.

Its also gonna be alot of fun walking through all of the middle schoolers to get downstairs and go through them again since there waiting on their parents and then over the sidewalk and through the hs to the senior lot EVERYDAY. Im so excited.

I also have Contemporary Issue homework due next week and tomorrow and Government due next week! YAY!

Oh the new homework rule is just dandy.

No comments:

Post a Comment