Sunday, August 8, 2004

Well i have wonderful news. I've had a headache everyday this week for no apparent reason and then i woke up yesterday morning and my left jaw was somewhat swollen and it hurt to open my mouth up. So i go throughout the day and i start my period and get a headache that becomes AWFUL. So i felt real good last night. And i wake up and my mouth is even more swollen and hurts even more! yay me! So my mom called the lady that we know that works at the oral surgery center and she said it was infected, yay. So i get to suffer this entire weekend and then go tomorrow to see my surgeon. Which is actually a good thing cause i didnt have to go back originally and i thought i would for a check up, but no, so i was bummed cause i wanted to see him again cause hes gorgeous. So now i have my excuse to go, but its painful. Ay yie yie.

No comments:

Post a Comment