Monday, August 9, 2004

well i had a lovely day i must say. So about my infection... I decided not to go to registration b/c my mom was working there and all i had to do was get my papers and take a pic for my id, which i could do later. So instead i went back to my beautiful surgeon. I had to get there before 12 cause they eat lunch then until 2 or so and they close sometime after that, i dunno, i just know i had to be there before 12 so they could fit me in. So my mom called a friend that works there and she asked if i could go by myself even though im 17 and of course she knew the answer would be no since im not 18, but lo and behold i can go alone! So i get there at 9 and 5 minutes later they fit me in. I sit down and my doctor walks in, woo and he was wearing blue scrubs, let me tell u how they make his gorgeous eyes just pop. And hes blonde, so he has real fair skin which makes them pop even more. Woah, i had to stop staring at him. But anyway so i lay in the chair and he breaks out the syringe that he gave me. He feels it with mouth wash and puts it DIRECTLY IN THE HOLE. I could have cried. It hurt like poo on a monday. I had to grip my jeans real tight so i wouldnt cry. OH THE PAIN! Well it started to bleed so he put some gauze in there. He gave me a prescription for an antibiotic too. He said if it wasnt better in 3 or 4 days, come back. He patted me on the shoulder too when it was all over. That made me feel better.

But heres my schedule:
1 - World Religions
2 - AP English
3- Contemporary issues/ Journalism - Yearbook
4- Art 1
5- Pre Cal
6- Government/Economics
7- Conceptual Physics

Oh yeah i also got my senior pics back today. Over all i dont like them. The only ones i like are the ones of me in the drape, those are all really good. But the other ones, i look so fat in, its not even funny. I also got one pic taken outside for extra money and it wasnt in the set, so were gonna have to ask about that one. But anyway im outtie! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment